Issues allow you to create entities that refer to a course of action regarding an issue that can be assigned and be brought to completion by multiple people, teams, and groups. People who have access to a specific process can notify each other upon any Issue change, monitor the Issue and check its stage. Issues can be matched with related Comidor objects (such as Files, Accounts, Contacts, Tasks etc.)
Creating an Issue:
Creating a new Issue it's an easy procedure which starts by clicking on the plus button. After that, User has to full-fill all the info, set a title, fill the basic info, set the scheduled duration, time and date and write a description.
The user has the option to provide more information, as for example to set the priority level (Low, Normal, High, Top) and the importance(Normal, High, Top) of this issue.
Last but not least, User can relate this issue to specific Components with the most important option to be the File Relation and the Message Relation. Sometimes, only the description of the Issue does not suffice and recipients may need to read the Email, which will be related to the Issue or check a File that could provide them with more information about the Issue.
Editing and Monitoring an Issue:
After User creates the new Issue he can monitor it from Issues main menu or from Process Dashboard.
After choosing an issue Users can do numerous of actions like:
1. Click on the Action Button and choose between Deleting, Refreshing the page, Printing, Linking this issue, make a duplicate, Printing the notes, create a notification or making a copy in Process Scheduling
2. Have a quick look on its all vertical tabs like Dashboard, Notifications and Activity History and also make changes on tabs like Gantt Chart, Notifications, Opportunities, Budgeting, Expenses, Income, Tags, and Links.
3. Read any Description added. Individual Tasks can be added to this Issue directly from this point and employees responsible for this Process can exchange information through a Notes panel. Created Tasks would be added to your Tasks Unit and you can check and handle them through your Calendar or your Home Dashboard.
4. Check who is the Administrator, the Supervisor, and the creator
5. Click on the State and RAG button to set Issues status
Back to the Issues main menu there are plenty of actions which Users can do like:
- Search and find whatever you are looking for by applying the right filters or navigating in the folders depend on the stage of an Issue
- Choose between four different viewing options, which are List, Chart, 2D and 3D analysis
- Click on one or more Issues and choose between Deleting, Linking, Tagging, Changing category or state and Making a copy in Process scheduling
- Click on the Action Button and choose between Exporting and Printing the current or all pages
A Company Manager can monitor a big Process (e.g. an Order) with small related Tasks that have been assigned to several departments. Sales Department will send the request to Warehouse Department in order to check the availability of the product/service. Depending on the stock availability, Warehouse Department can either notify Sales Department that they can proceed to the following step, or Production/Supplies Department for the request order. Thus, everyone can check the progress, stage, remaining time and total workload of the Process. By setting a clear Process with specific goals, Managers can achieve having informed everyone related to this work and awakening the collaborative spirit in their company.